Ultimate Russia 9 Nights 10 Days
₹149,800 – ₹749,000
Introduction: Russia, country that stretches over a vast expanse of eastern Europe and northern Asia. Once the preeminent republic of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (U.S.S.R.; commonly known as the Soviet Union), Russia became an independent country after the dissolution Soviet Union of the in December 1991. Russia is a land of superlatives. By far the world’s largest country, it covers nearly twice the territory of Canada, the second largest.
It extends across the whole of northern Asia and the eastern third of Europe, spanning 11 time zones and incorporating a great range of environments and landforms, from deserts to semiarid steppes to deep forests and Arctic tundra. Russia contains Europe’s longest river, the Volga, and its largest lake, Ladoga Russia also is home to the world’s deepest lake, Baikal, and the country recorded the world’s lowest temperature outside the North and South poles.
Highlights: Moscow metro ride, Moscow sightseeing, Sapsan train, St Petersburg sightseeing.
Day 01: Arrival in Moscow (5 Nights)
Arrival at Moscow. Meet & greet the guide at the Hotel Lobby.
14:00 Check in to the Hotel
Day 02: Moscow Sightseeing tour
This half-day orientation tour that will take you to all the major significant places of the Russian capital. you will visit Sparrow Hills with observation point (photo stop 1), Moscow University (outside), visit the Temple of Christ the Saviour (photo stop 2), (we will visit inside, if it is not shut), a unique river and majestic monument to Peter the Great (outside), you will walk along Red Square (photo stop 3), visit Gum Mall (inside), and then pass through the historic Alexander Garden and will click a photo with the background of St. Basil Cathedral on the Red Square.
Day 03: Russian Circus
Breakfast at the hotel, Free Day As said by a wise man “The best way to explore a place is to just indulge into the culture on your own, walk around, look around and get lost into the surroundings”
Later in the evening, We visit the famous Russian circus to revisit the child in you.
Please assemble at the hotel by 3:45 pm Sharp for the tour
Overnight in 3* Moscow Hotel
Day 4 Metro tour with Arbat Street
14:00 / 15:00 Metro tour (1 hrs): Moscow Metro plays a very important role in the life of Muscovites, and still is the main transport artery of the city. It is a monument of culture, architecture, a tour of the underground transport network will reveal secrets, a secret underground city. All Metro stations, that you see in the tour is a UNECO heritage and each of them built in a unique style. We will reach hotel by Metro, looking at different stations on the way.
Day 05 Moscow (Leisure Day/Optional Tour)
After breakfast at the hotel, the day is free at leisure to explore on your own.
Overnight in Moscow 3*Hotel
Day 06: Moscow - St. petersburg
After breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to train station by a private vehicle to take “Sapsan” train to St. Petersburg (2nd class) (duration 4hrs). Arrive in St. Petersburg, and transfer by a private vehicle to the hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore on your own.
Overnight at 3* St. Petersburg hotel.
Today the all-historical centre of St. Petersburg with 5 sq. km is included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Site. Photo stops: Nevsky Prospect, Palace square and Winter Palace, the Admiralty, St. Isaac’s Square and St. Isaac Cathedral, Cruiser Aurora, Spit of Vasilyevsky Island. Kazan Cathedral we will visit inside in the end of the tour If the time will allow: Art’s Square, the Bronze Horseman (Monument to Peter the Great), Church on the Spilled blood. The historical kernel of St. Petersburg, military engineering and architectural monument. From this place the city began its construction in 1701. Monument for bunny at the bridge on Rabbit Island, where the Peter and Paul Fortress is located, especially favoured by tourists. The composition of a single architectural ensemble consists of fortifications – walls, curtain walls, bastions and ravelins. In the centre of the ensemble is Peter and Paul Cathedral (outside).
Day 08: Peterhof Palace
Today, after breakfast we start our journey to see the mesmerising Peterhof palace. The beauty of this marvelous structure should not be spoken in words as it won’t do justice to what actualy it is. So see for your selves!
Day 09: St. Petersburg Leisure Day/ Optional tour
After breakfast day is at leisure to take stroll at the bustling street of Newski Prospekt or Proceed towards Tank ride / Military Rifle shooting (Ak 47)
Day 10: Departure from Russia
After breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to the airport by a private vehicle. Board your flight back to hometown. Holiday Concludes! Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Note: PCR test required in Russia before departure to home country THERE ARE A FEW WAYS TO GET A PCR TEST- 1. In all MOSCOW and ST. PETERSBURG airport tourist can have their test right before departure. At Airport (up to 52 USD approximate and the result will be in 1.5 h additional price per person) 2. In hotel with the pre-ordered request of the test at an additional price 3. Visit a clinic and get your PCR test by e-mail at an additional price.
Russia on Budget 5 Nights 6 Days India
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment Policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|–||45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|–||Package Price More than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|–||45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
Ultimate Russia on Budget 9 Nights 10 Days
Cost Per Person – 74,900/- Only
Contact Us for Individual Pax
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON-REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- On account of rescheduling, a nominal rescheduling charges may apply.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
D-0 to 5
D-6 to 15
D-16 to 30
D-31 to 45
D-46 to 60
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle. If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is valid for travel till 14th December, 2021.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subjected to change depending upon the fluctuating airfare & high tourist season (Revenge Travelling due to pandemic)
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior intimation
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Seat-in-coach sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off from hotels.
- However, most of the downtown hotels has complementary pick-up.
- Tour manager shall be assigned to accompany for full duration of tour only if minimum participant quorum is fullfilled otherwise a guide will recieve you directly at Russian airport.
- Feel free to contact us for any support / query rgarding flight and VISA Process.