Mumbai is a city of synchronized chaos! Wake up to witness the way the city of hustle and bustle comes to life in this beautiful “Mumbai by dawn tour”. The early morning sight of the city has a different charm altogether, giving an interesting insight to the city’s fast paced life. Witness the life of Mumbaikars unfolding at the dawn through this wonderfully curated tour. Enjoy a walk through the bustling bazaar with traders and vendors all set to do business. Meet the local traders who hustle early morning selling vegetables, milk, fish, newspaper and other daily supplies. Walk around the local markets and get an insiders’ perspective of Mumbai – the city of dreams.
Highlights of the tour
What makes this tour unique?
One of a kind tour which takes to the moments and events that occur few hours before every Mumbaikar (Mumbai-ite) steps into his chaotic daily routine.
Your friendly tour guide will pick you from your hotel and drive you to the local Fish marketplace early in the morning.
Get a unique perspective on the lives of local Fishermen in Mumbai, Who also happens to be the actual residence of Mumbai.
In this tour you’d get to see fresh flower market selling colourful variety of blooms,
You’ll see early-risers selling vegetables, and fruits in the early morning bazar,
Newspaper vendors sorting and distributing hundreds of newspapers of different language,
Vendors distributing milk and bread early in the morning to homes across the city.
Stroll through the market, interact with these merchants’ vendors to gain a deeper understanding of what really gets the Mumbaikars going.
Our Mumbai by Dawn is a very different tour that shows you a side to the city that gears up for their daily morning routines and busy life.
Children from 7 to 9 years old – 50% of the package cost
Children from 9 years old and further – considered as adults
Booking Window & Travel Period: Open for All
No refund will be made for any unused transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case-to-case basis.
The transportation cost is subject to change if there will be hike in the rates of Fuel.
The price of the package is subject to change at the time of booking depending upon the month of travel during high season, the final price will be confirmed at the time of booking in such scenario.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation. charges stated hereunder.
Days Before Commencement of The Tour
Cancellation Fees Applicable
30 Days or More
0% (Transaction Tax & Fees May Apply)
15 – 29 Days
14 – 07 Days
0 – 06 Days
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- On account of rescheduling, a nominal rescheduling charges may apply.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle. If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior intimation
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Images used are only for illustration purposes actual destination may vary