Mumbai is a city of synchronized chaos! Wake up to witness the way the city of hustle and bustle comes to life in this beautiful “Mumbai by dawn tour”. The early morning sight of the city has a different charm altogether, giving an interesting insight to the city’s fast paced life. Witness the life of Mumbaikars unfolding at the dawn through this wonderfully curated tour. Enjoy a walk through the bustling bazaar with traders and vendors all set to do business. Meet the local traders who hustle early morning selling vegetables, milk, fish, newspaper and other daily supplies. Walk around the local markets and get an insiders’ perspective of Mumbai – the city of dreams.
- Your friendly tour guide will pick you from your hotel and drive you to the local Fish marketplace early in the morning.
- Get a unique perspective on the lives of local Fishermen in Mumbai, Who also happens to be the actual residence of Mumbai.
- In this tour you’d get to see fresh flower market selling colourful variety of blooms,
- You’ll see early-risers selling vegetables, and fruits in the early morning bazar,
- Newspaper vendors sorting and distributing hundreds of newspapers of different language,
- Vendors distributing milk and bread early in the morning to homes across the city.
- Stroll through the market, interact with these merchants’ vendors to gain a deeper understanding of what really gets the Mumbaikars going.
- Our Mumbai by Dawn is a very different tour that shows you a side to the city that gears up for their daily morning routines and busy life.
Fill details to book a tour:
₹3,567 – ₹6,479