Romantic Honeymoon Getaways
The island paradise of the Maldives, with its dreamy white beaches covered in palm trees, turquoise lagoons and breath-taking and varied underwater world invites you to experience an unforgettable stay. The islands are oases of peace and beauty, while the country’s natural landscape will astonish you.
Reserve the gorgeous comfort of a water villa with its king-size bed and enticing bathtub serving the infinity views of the Indian Ocean and beyond
Or maybe an Island villas, built on the fine white sands facing out to its exclusive share of the beach amped up with shaded lounges
Indulge in deeply restorative treatments al coco spa that offers the perfect haven to let you reconnect with your body and mind
For those cozy evenings, head to sandbanks & spare some quality time where it’s just you & your loved one the stars & a soft ocean breeze
Snorkelling with Experienced guide
Dive into a world more beautiful than our imagination with our expert snorkelling guide or go kayaking / Wind Surfing
Try your hands at a never-ending adventure bucket list ranging from water skiing, surfing, parasailing, big game fishing wake.
For the ultimate romantic evening in this archipelago, take the Maldives Sunset Dolphin Cruise and come face to face with the delightfully friendly dolphins of the Indian Ocean.
Experience the ultimate romance
Love is someone to share paradise with.
Exotic Romantic setup at extra cost.
4 Nights stay on double sharing accommodation 4* Resort
Meal Plan: Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Sea Cruising with Trolling (Fishing)
Beach Towel & Beach Umbrella
Sand Bank Snorkelling Class
All Taxes Inclusive Green Tax
water bottle and soft drink
All Non-Motorised Activities
Anything not mentioneed in Inclusion
GST & Other Taxes if Any
Terms & Conditions
Booking Window & Travel Period: Open for All
(Note: At the time of booking compulsory submit document passport and pan card copy
Below 4 years child – only green tax of $7 will be applicable.
TCS Declaration Mandatory before Travel
50% advance in Indian Bank NOT REFUNDABLE on confirmation of booking
No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in. the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case-to-case basis.
Base category rooms will be provided in all hotels.
Extra Bed Means Extra Mattress.
Heater charges are extra.
The transportation cost is subject to change if there will be hike in the rates of Fuel.
The price of the package is subject to change at the time of booking depending upon the month of travel during high season, the final price will be confirmed at the time of booking in such scenario.
|SECTOR||BOOKING PAYMENT SCHEDULE||PAYMENT POLICY|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|–||45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|–||Package Price More than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|–||45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation. charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON-REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- On account of rescheduling, a nominal rescheduling charges may apply.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
D-0 to 5
D-6 to 15
D-16 to 30
D-31 to 45
D-46 to 60
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle. If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Minimum booking – 2 Pax however single travellers are welcome – please call before booking directly
- Villa with pool available on extra cost (Subjected to Availibility)
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st July 2021.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior intimation
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Images used are only for illustration perposes actual destination may vary
Fill details to book a tour: