Ladies special/Bazar tour is a special, one of a kind tour offered by only us in the city of Mumbai. Enjoy this exclusive tour that takes you to different renowned markets of the city for some daily dose of shopping. Get a chance to shop till you drop in the city’s most popular and widely visited shopping hub, the Crawford market, and the Colaba streets. These places are literally a shopper’s paradise where you can find some of the trendiest clothes, jewelry to antiques and local handicrafts at a very reasonable price. The city houses a number of retail and wholesale shops selling clothes, jewelry, footwear, handbags, home decors, handicrafts, antiques, crockeries and much more. You can also shop for some authentic traditional spices in one of the largest spice markets of Mumbai. The list is just endless! So, get ready to splurge to your heart’s content in this fabulous tour curated especially for all the shopaholics hidden in you.
Highlights of the tour
Duration: 4-5 Hours
Visit to carwford market, Mangaldas Market, Popular Boutiques & Authentic souvenir shops with the safety of our guide.
Note: This tour is customizable as per your requirements.
What makes this tour unique?
With our guide you can explore the local market without the constant nagging and bullying that you might otherwise face when you are exploring on your own. This tour is perfect to avoid getting ripped-off and pay the correct price for the products that you wish to purchase also our guide will inform you about the art of bargaining in India
We pick you up from your hotel and proceed to the city’s oldest and largest wholesale market which is the Crawford market.
Mangaldas market which is the biggest wholesale fabric market in Crawford houses the best fabric shops and boutiques in town.
Walkthrough the market to shop for silk fabrics and souvenirs. The range, price and quality of fabrics out here is sure not to disappoint you!
You will also come across the cities largest spice market where you can shop for a variety of Indian spices to take back home for your kitchen!
From here you will head to the iconic Colaba Causeway market to shop in some of the trendiest fashion boutiques in the area. Whether you are looking for clothes, bags, jewelry, or anything trendy, this is the place that has it all.
You will also find some fabulous souvenir shops selling irresistible things. Here, you are sure to find interesting souvenirs and come back home with loads of stuff.
Come join us on this tour to an extravagant shopping speer and you are sure not to regret it!
Terms & Conditions
Children from 9 years old and further – considered as adults
Booking Window & Travel Period: Open for All
No refund will be made for any unused transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case-to-case basis.
The transportation cost is subject to change if there will be hike in the rates of Fuel.
The price of the package is subject to change at the time of booking depending upon the month of travel during high season, the final price will be confirmed at the time of booking in such scenario.
|SECTOR||BOOKING PAYMENT SCHEDULE||PAYMENT POLICY|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|–||45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|–||Package Price More than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|–||45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation. charges stated hereunder.
Days Before Commencement of The Tour
Cancellation Fees Applicable
30 Days or More
0% (Transaction Tax & Fees May Apply)
15 – 29 Days
14 – 07 Days
0 – 06 Days
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- On account of rescheduling, a nominal rescheduling charges may apply.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle. If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior intimation
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Images used are only for illustration purposes actual destination may vary
Fill details to book a tour:
₹6,190 – ₹30,490