Ladies special/Bazar tour is a special, one of a kind tour offered by only us in the city of Mumbai. Enjoy this exclusive tour that takes you to different renowned markets of the city for some daily dose of shopping. Get a chance to shop till you drop in the city’s most popular and widely visited shopping hub, the Crawford market, and the Colaba streets. These places are literally a shopper’s paradise where you can find some of the trendiest clothes, jewelry to antiques and local handicrafts at a very reasonable price. The city houses a number of retail and wholesale shops selling clothes, jewelry, footwear, handbags, home decors, handicrafts, antiques, crockeries and much more. You can also shop for some authentic traditional spices in one of the largest spice markets of Mumbai. The list is just endless! So, get ready to splurge to your heart’s content in this fabulous tour curated especially for all the shopaholics hidden in you.
- We pick you up from your hotel and proceed to the city’s oldest and largest wholesale market which is the Crawford market.
- Mangaldas market which is the biggest wholesale fabric market in Crawford houses the best fabric shops and boutiques in town.
- Walkthrough the market to shop for silk fabrics and souvenirs. The range, price and quality of fabrics out here is sure not to disappoint you!
- You will also come across the cities largest spice market where you can shop for a variety of Indian spices to take back home for your kitchen!
- From here you will head to the iconic Colaba Causeway market to shop in some of the trendiest fashion boutiques in the area. Whether you are looking for clothes, bags, jewelry, or anything trendy, this is the place that has it all.
- You will also find some fabulous souvenir shops selling irresistible things. Here, you are sure to find interesting souvenirs and come back home with loads of stuff.
- Come join us on this tour to an extravagant shopping speer and you are sure not to regret it!
Fill details to book a tour:
₹3,567 – ₹6,479