Lets venture out together on a journey to the past where Mumbai was Bombay and know about the various colonial gothic structures in the heart of Mumbai called the fort area in southern Mumbai.
Most of you have always been in and out of Mumbai city, but have you ever tried to know the history of its Heritage? Our well-informed government licensed guide will transport you to the past and walk you through the important colonial buildings and indulge you in the lesser known facts baout the rich cultural and colonial heritage of Mumbai.
Tours Conducted Every Saturday & Sunday at 9:00 am
Reporting Time 8:45 Sharp
- It is a walking tour.
- It’s a Non-Refundable Tour
- Guests have to report Outside MC. Donalds at CSMT railway station area (V.T Station area)
- No refund will be made for any unused missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case-to-case basis.
- Government registered guide
- Guide fee
- 1 X 500ml Bottle of packed/sealed water per person
- Any personal shopping
- Any food or drinks not mentioned above or in Inclusions