Explore the never seen side of Mumbai lit up at its best in this unique Night tour of the city. Mumbai holds an altogether different charm under the moonlight with beautiful street lights all adorned on it. Mumbai a city that never sleeps holds a lot within to be explored. Our stunning night tour lets you explore the hidden lanes of the city and witness its mesmerizing beauty at night. The tour is sure to leave you awestruck with its charm and beauty at night. In this tour, you get to visit landmark places such as the CST Stations, Queen’s necklace, Haji Ali, Bandra Worli sea link and many Bollywood stars home in Bandra during the wee hours. This exclusive tour is curated for visitors who have time constraints during the day and can only have a short time at night to explore the city or for those who prefer exploring the city at night to avoid heavy traffic.
Highlights of the tour
Duration: 2-3 Hours
Why is this tour Unique?
This tour gives a quick overview of the city in the night which avoids busy streets during the day time, ideal for business travellers or travellers who are in transit or people who have got a late night flight.
Get a sneak-peek into the nightlife of India’s most bustling, coastal city Mumbai. A city that truly comes to life at night.
Experience the beautiful side of Mumbai at night without traffic and chaos.
Drive down the roads of the wonderfully lit Marine Drive, also known as the “Queen’s Necklace,” to witness its beauty.
Travel further to see the stunning illumination of the UNESCO-listed Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus,
Enjoy the spectacle of Haji Ali, the iconic religious place of the city which is afloat in the middle of the sea.
Have an amazing panoramic drive along with the famous Bandra-Worli sea link by zooming over the bridge built on the sea.
The fun tour ends with you having an opportunity to see homes of famous Bollywood stars in Bandra.
A city that never ceases to amaze you, will always have something special to offer for its visitors and tourists, be it any time of the day you plan to explore it.
Terms & Conditions
Children from 9 years old and further – considered as adults
Booking Window & Travel Period: Open for All
No refund will be made for any unused transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case-to-case basis.
The transportation cost is subject to change if there will be hike in the rates of Fuel.
The price of the package is subject to change at the time of booking depending upon the month of travel during high season, the final price will be confirmed at the time of booking in such scenario.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation. charges stated hereunder.
Days Before Commencement of The Tour
Cancellation Fees Applicable
30 Days or More
0% (Transaction Tax & Fees May Apply)
15 – 29 Days
14 – 07 Days
0 – 06 Days
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- On account of rescheduling, a nominal rescheduling charges may apply.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle. If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior intimation
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Images used are only for illustration purposes actual destination may vary
Fill details to book a tour:
₹6,190 – ₹30,490