The country of Georgia a former Soviet Unioun Province is a place with a beautiful landscape found to be only in one’s imagination. From advanced cities which look like computerised prototypes to beautiful exotic gardens and forests and even snowey mountains, Georgia has it all. the scerene beauty cannot be justified by mere words. It’s a place to be in your must vsit bucketlist.
Day 01: Arrival & Transfer to Gudauri - 2.30 hrs (121 Kms)
Today you arrive into Tbilisi the capital of Georgia and proceed for onward journey to Gudauri. check into the hotel, rest of the day is free.
Day 02: Gudauri Tour
Gudauri tour with Gudauri View Point – Gudauri is a ski resort located on the south-facing plateau of The Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in Georgia.
Gudauri – true gem of Georgia! Outrageous landscape perfectly mixed with tourist infrastructure: this is the Mecca of the modern-day mountain snow experience! This pearl of Caucasus Mountains is righteously considered as equal quality resort as one of Europe’s finest.
Day 03:Leisure Day
Today after breakfast, the day is at leisure. You may rest at the resort or explore the place on your own, take part in available activities.
Day 04: Transfer to Tbilisi & Mtskheta tour
Today after breakfast checkout and proceed to Tblisi, on the way enjoy the breathtaking view of Snowy Mkinvartsveri, painted Monument at the edge of rock, great experience.
Day 05: Tbilisi City Tour
Tbilisi city tour. While in Tbilisi, you should definitely visit the most well-known and popular tourist attraction in the city – “Meidan”. This place sweeps you off from your feet and throws you back to the middle ages, while being in the present at the same time. This is one of the oldest parts of the city, colorful, old houses from medieval ages, narrow cobblestone streets with cute cafes and shops all around make you want to stay there forever and explore every little detail of the new world you’ve just teleported into!
Narikala castle is another Gem of Tbilisi. The castle dates back as far as 4th century. The stunning castle overlooks river “Mtkvari”, colorful, old houses and lovely streets of Tbilisi. The famous Gogirdi Thermal Spas are located in one of the oldest part of the city, “Abanotubani”. The place itself is very interesting with its history and sightseeing. Cute shops for tourists are also all around!
Day 06: Sighnaghi – City of Love & Bodbe tour
The Georgian town of Sighnaghi is located in the eastern part of Kakheti, and is known as the City of Love. Sighnaghi was also one of Georgia’s many stops along the ancient Silk Road. Sighnaghi is just over an hour away from Tbilisi, which makes it a good escape from the busy life of the city. Many day trips and short excursions travel to Sighnaghi.
The town has recently undergone significant restoration and infrastructural improvement, rendering Sighnaghi a must-see destination in Georgia. Casino gambling, high end hotels and dining, fine wines and a stunning view of the Alazani Valley make Sighnaghi one of Georgia’s most attractive small towns.
Day 07: day Departure
Today after breakfast you will be transferred to the airport
|·03 nights accommodation in Tbilisi|
·03 nights accommodation in Gudauri
·Sightseeing as per Itinerary
·Private comfortable car with english speaking driver, guide
·Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
·Travel Insurance with covid cover
·Charges in hotels for additional services & penalties.
Georgia Tour Accomodation Deatails
3N – Gudauri inn BB or Similar
3N – Radius Tblisi Hotel BB or similar
If the above mentioned hotels are not available then, similar category hotel will be given.
Terms & Conditions
Booking Window & Travel Period: Open for All
(Note: At the time of booking compulsory submit document passport and pan card copy
Below 4 years child – only green tax of $7 will be applicable.
TCS Declaration Mandatory before Travel
50% advance in Indian Bank NOT REFUNDABLE on confirmation of booking
No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in. the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case-to-case basis.
Base category rooms will be provided in all hotels.
Extra Bed Means Extra Mattress.
Heater charges are extra.
The transportation cost is subject to change if there will be hike in the rates of Fuel.
The price of the package is subject to change at the time of booking depending upon the month of travel during high season, the final price will be confirmed at the time of booking in such scenario.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation. charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON-REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- On account of rescheduling, a nominal rescheduling charges may apply.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
D-0 to 5
D-6 to 15
D-16 to 30
D-31 to 45
D-46 to 60
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle. If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Minimum booking – 2 Pax however single travellers are welcome – please call before booking directly
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior intimation
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Images used are only for illustration perposes actual destination may vary