Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks
Burj - AL - Arab
Burj - Khalifa
Get picked up from your hotel in Dubai and leave on a quest to explore the historical side of Dubai. Proceed to visit Dubai Creek that still holds the old-world charm. Stroll with your guide around the vibrant Spice Souk and Gold Souk. Take a walk through the history of Dubai. Drive you past Sheik Zayed Road, allowing you to catch a glimpse of Dubai’s modern icons like Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and Burj Al Arab (photo stop) along the way. Take in the spellbinding traditional Arabic architecture as you make your way through the charming Jumeirah Mosque (photo stop). You’ll also pass through the one-of-its-kind Palm Islands, Jumeirah Beach. Get to see the world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa from outside.
13:00-13:30 drop off at hotel (subject to traffic conditions)
Desert Safari in Dubai is an uttermost experience that will give you an adrenaline rush soon as you hit the sands with a car having full potential in terms of torque and power. This adrenaline-inducing adventure is pumped up with an extensive range of activities like shisha smoking, Belly dance show, Tanura show, and Fire show. Evening desert safari tour is a combo of thrilling safari adventures and an experience of traditional Arabic culture
BBQ Dinner in Desert
Visit the Dubai Miracle Garden which is a flower garden located in the district of Dubailand, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The garden was launched on Valentine’s Day in 2013. It occupies over 72,000 square metres, making it the world’s largest natural flower garden, featuring over 50 million flowers and 250 million plants. Then roceed to Global Village which combines cultures of 90 countries across the world at one place. It claims to be the world’s largest tourism, leisure, shopping and entertainment project. Then later Proceed to Doh Cruise to enjoy Beautiful and romantic dinner on the cruise.
Today after breakfast proceed for Abu dhabi sightseeing tour the capital of the UAE and is also one of the Middle East’s most charming cities. Take our half-day city tour for the most distinct and authentic overview of Abu Dhabi’s main attractions. This being a fully guided tour is particularly ideal for first-timers and those with time constraints. With roundtrip transport included, it further eliminates all stress and confusion of organizing your own transport for sightseeing. you will visit Shaikh Zayed Mosque, art gallery museum, Marina Mall, Revolving restaurant, Date Market and Photostop or Drive Past of Al-Bateen Presidential Palace – His Higness’ Palaces, Emirates Palace Hotel, Saadiyat Island, Corniche, Heritage Village, Yas Island, Ferrari World.
Note: Advance Booking Needed for Ferrari World Entrance at Extra Cost
Shaikh Zayed Mosque
His Higness Palace
Day 5 - - End of Tour
Today after breakfast the tour concludes and our representative will drop you back to the airport, travel safe with happy memories – Thank you for choosing Passport Lifestyles.
04 Nights / 05 Days stay in 4* Hotel .
Daily buffet breakfast
Return DXB airport transfers on pvt basis
Half Day City Tour
Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner & Entertainment
Dhow Cruise with Dinner
Miracle Garden & Global Village
Abu Dhabi City Tour
All sightseeing on SIC basis.
Entrance to Ferrari World
Lunch & Dinner
Personal Expenses (Shopping, Alcohol etc)
Anything not mentioned in the Inclusion
|SECTOR||BOOKING PAYMENT SCHEDULE||PAYMENT POLICY|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|–||45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|–||Package Price More than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|–||45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation. charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON-REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- On account of rescheduling, a nominal rescheduling charges may apply.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
D-0 to 5
D-6 to 15
D-16 to 30
D-31 to 45
D-46 to 60
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle. If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Minimum booking – 2 Pax however single travellers are welcome – please call before booking directly
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior intimation
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Images used are only for illustration purposes actual destination may vary