Join us in the state-of-the-art food tour experience at Mohammed Ali Road/Bohri Mohalla (Old Mumbai) and explore the unexplored food joints, restaurants, khao gullies, nooks and corners with the locals
This walk will give you a sneak peak in to the Local culture & tradition & will give you a chance to immerse yourself in lip-smacking & finger licking preparations of kebabs, curries, grills & sweets.
Why book with us?
With Passport Lifestyles bhukkad food walk you will get a chance to explore the secret areas & lanes around the iconic Mohammed Ali road & Bohri Mohalla in terms of food which is very difficult to find on your own. Our guides are locals with immense amount of knowledge about the Local food culture around the area & experienced in doing such food walks.
What to Expect?
- On this food walk you can explore wide array of food joints & stalls which are present permanently/temporarily. The walk starts with a brief history about the area and the people & indulges into the flavours of the curry Bara handi/Nalli nihari (mixture of 12 curries) a Muslim delicacy known only by few.
- Followed by exploring different food counters in the area which is the most instagramable sight ever in the evening.
- Followed by a quick walk in bohri mohalla to immerse yourself into local kebab shops & sweet mart to taste seekh kebab, grills etc sweets like salam pak, mango halwa, dry-fruit halwa, jalebi with rabdi etc.
- Quick walk in bohri mohalla to try the one of its kind handmade sancha ice-cream which you can’t find anywhere else.
Per Person Cost – INR 299/- Only
Tours Conducted on Saturdays & Sundays Only at 2:00 PM
- It is a walking tour.
- It’s a Non-Refundable Tour
- Guests have to report near Masjid bundar rly station.
- Guests have to make direct payment at restaurants/food joints/sweet marts.
- Government registered guide
- Guide fee
- 1 pre-set desert
- 1 Bottle of water
- Any personal shopping
- Any food or drinks not mentioned above
Terms & Conditions
- No refund will be made for any unused missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case-to-case basis.
The price of the package is subject to change at the time of booking depending upon the month of travel during high season, the final price will be confirmed at the time of booking in such scenario.
- Amazing places shall be shown for its well-known dishes, tasting & eating solely depends on the guests Will/Choice & are subjected to pay for themselves.
- The company nor the guides will be responsible for any disliking of taste/food & any kind of Health Issue Due to certain food allergy, food poisoning etc
Fill details to book a tour:
₹299 – ₹2,990