No city tour is ever complete without the indulgence of lip-smacking street food. So, here’s a shout out to all the foodies who’d love to explore the local delicacies of Mumbai. We bring to you an exclusive food tour that takes you through a fabulous culinary journey. A journey where you can indulge in delicious local flavors and pamper your taste buds with a variety of cuisines. The city of Mumbai is home to varied street food delectable. In a city so expensive, discovering the best hygienic eateries can be a bit intimidating. But this is when we hop into the picture, to help you experience the authentic culinary bliss with local street food that goes easy on the stomach. We guide you through Mumbai’s popular Khau Gallis to try some of the best vegetarians and non-vegetarian street food, tucked in the by lanes of the city.
- We pick you up from your hotel and drive you through the bustling lanes of the popular Mohammed Ali road.
- Here we introduce you to the local culture and authentic food which mainly includes non-vegetarian food, to try some delicious kebabs and chicken tikkas.
- From here on we take a ride to Mumbai’s most popular street food, pav bhaji joint which is followed by an amazing tasting tour to Mumbai’s Chaat joint that serves hygienic street food like Pani puri, bhel puri, etc.
- We then move towards Chowpatty beach to witness an array of Mumbai’s best vegetarian food stalls where both locals and tourists can be seen enjoying their street food as they watch the beautiful sunset.
- Hereafter, we end the tour by driving through the very famous Queens Necklaces at Marine Drive.
Fill details to book a tour:
₹5,023 – ₹7,935