Take a short trip from Mumbai to discover the unexplored Murud Janjira fort and relish the mesmerising beauty of the coastal town of Alibaug. We are pioneers of curating this exquisite Alibaug & Murud Fort Tour in the city of Mumbai. This is a unique and an exclusive tour offered to all those travelers who’d love to discover unexplored hidden gems on the coast line of the Arabian Sea. Alibaug, a beautiful coastal town bestowed with clean beach and lush green scenic beauty, makes for a perfect getaway destination from the hustle and bustle of the city. Located at 145 km away from the city of Mumbai, the destination can be reached via sea route or roadway to reach the destination. On the other hand, Murud Fort is an ancient historic fort that dates back to the 15th century when a local fisherman of Rajapuri built a small wooden fort called Medhekot on a massive rock out in the sea to save themselves and their families from the attack of pirates. Later in the years, due to its strategic location and vast area Nizam Shahi Sultan of Ahmednagar took over the fort and rebuilt it to an impregnable structure. Today the fort stands to a strong structure that stands tall afloat in the middle of the sea. We are the only tour company offering this exclusive offbeat tour for people who love to explore new places. Come join us in this special tour and get an opportunity to click Instagram worthy pics in this beautiful journey.
- Early morning, we pick you up from the hotel and proceed to catch the ferry from the pier gateway of India to reach Mandwa port.
- The journey to Mandwa fort via ferry is a beautiful journey by itself. You can enjoy the fresh morning breeze and the scenic beauty of the sea during this journey and capture moments with your camera.
- Once we reach Mandwa, we take transport to Murud town which is approximately 2 hours of Journey.
- On reaching Mandwa we take a halt for a scrumptious local meal and then proceed to explore the fort.
- On our return to Mandwa, we stop by Kashid beach to enjoy its divine beauty. With this, we end our journey and return back to the Gateway of India to return to our hotel with wonderful memories and loads of beautiful pictures.
Terms & Conditions
Children from 7 to 9 years old – 50% of the package cost
Children from 9 years old and further – considered as adults
Booking Window & Travel Period: Open for All
No refund will be made for any unused transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case-to-case basis.
The transportation cost is subject to change if there will be hike in the rates of Fuel.
The price of the package is subject to change at the time of booking depending upon the month of travel during high season, the final price will be confirmed at the time of booking in such scenario.
|SECTOR||BOOKING PAYMENT SCHEDULE||PAYMENT POLICY|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|–||45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|–||Package Price More than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|–||45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation. charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- On account of rescheduling, a nominal rescheduling charges may apply.
Days Before Commencement of The Tour
Cancellation Fees Applicable
30 Days or More
0% (Transaction Tax & Fees May Apply)
15 – 29 Days
14 – 07 Days
0 – 06 Days
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle. If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior intimation
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Images used are only for illustration purposes actual destination may vary