Fixed Departures: 11/02/2022 and 18/03/2022
Type of Tour: Budget Escorted Group Tour
Who Can Book? - Anyone From Around The World.
Istanbul -> Izmir/Kusadasi -> Pamukkale -> Antalya -> Istanbul
Turkey a country being the land to one of the oldest continously inhabited places in the world is famouly known for many of the Neolithic Structures such as Çatalhöyük, Göbekli Tepe which are as old as 10,000 years were some of the oldest man made stuctures in the world. Turkey has a rich history of many empires conquering and loosing to another thus has a rich but diverse culture of food, language, construction style and many more admirable wonderous structures.
7 Day Paisa Vasool Turkey: If you are looking for something special and extraordinary then look no further. The best Turkey package for the Ultimate visit in Turkey, including Istanbul, Kusadasi, Sirince, Pamukkale, Antalya and back to Istanbul. This an exquisite tour for you with all the bells and whistles. There are no long bus rides just domestic flights getting you to your destination comfortable and relaxed. By booking that tour, you will be able to see Istanbul, Mediterranean Region and Central Anatolia. An Ideal tour for these who loves history, culture, sea & sand
Day 1 - Istanbul
Istanbul the capital city of Turkey is the entry point to the country from where the tour begins & explore this marvelous country.
Meet & greet the guide at the arival terminal of Istanbul and drive to the hotel of accomodatation and the day will conclude.
Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 - Istanbul
After breakfast between 08:00 am and 09:30 am pick up from hotel. Final timing will be given to you by your tour consultant one day before.
Today you will proceed for the Istanbul City Tour. “TOPKAPI PALACE” The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries. The palace houses an exquisite collection of crystal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, Robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, and the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed. Next on the list is the “SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE” Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the “BLUE MOSQUE” because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. Outside the Blue Mosque we find the “HIPPODROME”. The Ancient Hippodrome was the scene of chariot races and entertainment. The Hippodrome comprises of three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. After a short enjoyable lunch break we head to the Grand Spice Bazaar for shopping. After the shopping tour come back to Hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
St Sophia Museum
Day 3: Istanbul - Izmir / Kusadasi
Grand Spice Bazar
Grand Spice Bazar
Pick up from your hotel and depart for your daily Bosphorus Cruise & Shopping Tour. Enjoy the array of sites you can see from the boat including: This Tour will then take you to the GRAND COVERED BAZAAR In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more then 4,000 shops with each trade having its own area: the goldsmiths’ street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as handpainted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brassware and trays, water ewers, onyxware and meerschaum pipes. BOSPHORUS BY BOAT a traditional excursion by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia. Lunch break at the Turkish restaurant. After the lunch depart for Istanbul Airport for domestic flight to Izmir. Transfer from airport and check in to your hotel in Kusadasi.
Dinner and overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 4 - Kusadasi - Ephesus Tour - Turkish Village Sirince
Departure from hotel fully guided tour of Ephesus, one of the best preserved ancient sites in the world en-route, visiting the Temple of Artemis, Curetes street, famous Roman baths, Celsus Library and Grand theatre. Lunch break around 13:00pm. After the lunch, we will visit a place which continues to perform one of the oldest arts of Turkey; a carpet weaving centre. After Lunch we will do a Turkish Village Tour. Sirince’s construction style today belongs to Anatolian Greeks. The houses on the slope are all Orginal with their white paints. Sirince Village also has a fantastic reputation for making some of the best wines in Turkey – especially fruit wines. We will visit the vineyards and it is time to learn how to make fruit wine with Turkish wine makers. In the evening you will be tested about your knowledge of making fruit wine. On the way we will visit one of the famous leather production centers of the region, where you will have the opportunity to get a good factory rate. On this guided tour, you will avoid the constant nagging and sometimes bullying that is well known in the markets of Turkey. Enabling you to enjoy the shopping experience whilst gaining the knowledge of the ancient craftsmen Dinner and Overnight in Kusadasi.
Temple of Artemis
Day 5 - Kusadasi - Pamukkale Tour Antalya
Ruins of Hierapolis
(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included)
At 08:00 we depart for Daily Pamukkale Tour. We will check out at the hotel around 12.00 and we have a lunch break until 13.30. Afterwards we shall visit the calcium terraces of Pamukkale (cotton castle) and the ruins of Hierapolis, then walk around this natural phenomenon and have the option of lying in the waters of the natural springs. After tour we will transfer you to Antalya. Overnight in Antalya.
Day 6: Antalya Old City Tour and Waterfalls
After breakfast between 08:00 am and 09:30 am pick ups from hotel. Final timing one day before will be given you by your tour consultant.
After breakfast drive to Antalya old City ( Kaleiçi ) Marina, Clock Tower, Hadrian’s Gate, Broken Minaret, Hıdırlık Tower: Kaleici is a small historic part of Antalyas modern city, also known as the Old City of Antalya. In history it was once the sprawling modern Roman town, then the Byzantine Empire, then Seljuks, and finally the Ottoman Turkish town. The Hadrian’s Gate (or Hadrianus Gate or The Three Gates is a triumphal arch which was built in the name of the Roman emperor Hadrian. Antalya’s broken wonder is the Broken Minaret of the Korkut Mosque, which itself was built originally as a Roman temple in the 2nd century AD, and thus did not have a minaret at all. Hıdırlık Tower is a landmark tower of tawny stone in Antalya, Turkey, where Kaleiçi meets Karaalioglu Park. It is believed to be built in Hellenistic era on a square plan and later turned into circular tower in 2nd century AD and was either used as a fortification or a lighthouse in the past. we have lunch than depart for Duden waterfalls. All the streams of the region aim at finding their way into the Mediterranean and they pour down the slopes of the Taurus, sometimes overland sometimes underground and reaching their destination, result in lovely waterfalls, of which there are more than twenty. Lunch at the Hotel. After tour come back to hotel and rest of day is yours.
Overnight in Antalya.
Day 7 - Antalya to Istanbul - End of Tour
Today we depart for Antalya airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and then back to home. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in the future in one of our tours again. Have a nice trip back home and thanks for choosing Passport Lifestyles.
All airport transfer services mentioned inside the itinerary
2 nights hotel in Istanbul
2 nights hotel in Kusadasi 2 nights in Antalya Meals plan as mentioned in the itinerary
Guided Istanbul city tour
Guided Istanbul Bosphorus cruise
Guided Ephesus tour
Guided Sirince village tour and wine tasting
Guided Pamukkale tour
Guided Antalya Old City Tour
All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
Transportation in a fully air – conditioned, non – smoking coach
Professional English – speaking tour guides
Return airport transfer
Insurance: All types
Turkey entry visa
Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
Any others expenses which are not mentioned at the included section.
Domestic flight from Istanbul to Izmir
Domestic flight from Antalya to Istanbul
Please Note: Domestic flight price for adult travelers is approximately Euros: 50 for one way and for under 2 years old, approximately Euros: 20 as an insurance policy.
Price per adult: INR 49,900/- Only or AED 2,490/- Only
7 DAY PAISA VASOOL TURKEY TOUR HOTEL LIST
Ramada Istanbul Alibeykoy or Similar
Korumar Deluxe or Similar
Afflon Loft City Hotel or Similar
THINGS TO BE CHECKED PRIOR THE TOUR;
Please check the information below before your departure
1- International & Domestic Flight Tickets
2- Covid-19 PCR Test
3- Tour Itinenary
4- Confirmed Documents are sent by us to include Hotel reservations etc after tour confirmation.
5- Domestic Flight Tickets if any (Please check your title/name spelling printed correctly)
6- Passport Validation Terms
7- Visa if needed (check before your trip for the dates on your visa)
8- If visa needed, please ask us for invitation letter to ease the visa application process
9- Flight details for on time Airport transfer services
10- Observe the luggage limitation by Airlines for domestic flights if any
11- Obtain emergency contact details from our office
|SECTOR||BOOKING PAYMENT SCHEDULE||PAYMENT POLICY|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|–||45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|–||Package Price More than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|–||45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation. charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON-REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- On account of rescheduling, a nominal rescheduling charges may apply.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
D-0 to 5
D-6 to 15
D-16 to 30
D-31 to 45
D-46 to 60
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle. If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Minimum booking – 2 Pax however single travellers are welcome – please call before booking directly
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior intimation
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Images used are only for illustration purposes actual destination may vary
- Tour shall commence only if minimum Quorum of 14 pax is fulfilled.